Friday, November 9, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 9: Fight Through The Pain

So, the whole "exercise" thing didn't really work out like I planned. Turns out my forearm muscles aren't ready to lift a 240lb fat man. Maybe I should work up to it by repeatedly lifting two 40lb fat men for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I think I strained a muscle in my forearm. It hurt all day yesterday and today, and I'm worried that my career as a professional arm wrestler may be over. I'm resting it now, which means no typing or video games all weekend, so as you can probably guess, for the first time in my life I wish it was Monday.

You might be asking yourself right now, "If you can't type, how are you writing this blog?" To that, I must respond, "You're really nosy, aren't you? You think you can just ask any question about my personal life that pops into your head, and I'm automatically obliged to answer? Well I got news for you, buddy! This is my blog, and I'll write whatever the heck I please, even if I do have to have my wonderful son type it all up for me because my arm is crippled!"

I just want to say now that my son did a great job typing this for me. He's also really smart and handsome, so if you're a hot babe you should think about going out with him. I told him to write this part. He didn't write while I was in the bathroom and he was supposed to be posting this. Seriously. I'm not joking.

My son.

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look Grecian 5 O'Clock Shadow.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment