Sunday, November 4, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 4: Rinse, Repeat

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal"
-Ron Burgundy

Well, you've probably heard by now that I'm exercising. Yeah, I put in a couple of miles on the exercycle, then did some push-ups and sit-ups. No big deal.

Aw, who am I kidding? It's a huge deal (at least for me)! Huger still, I did it again today! Yeah, that's right! Two days in a row! Sure, when I was done I huffed and puffed for fourty-five minutes before runnels of crotch-sweat finally stopped pooling in my shoes, but I did it! I'm a man!

Well, that's the plan, anyway. We'll have to see if I can keep it up for the rest of the month, but the fact that I did it on Sunday is quite a victory on my part. It's sooooo hard just to get motivated to do anything on a Sunday, let alone something you hate. It's even harder when you're in agonizing pain from exercising on Saturday, but I soldiered through, because I'm a man!

Tomorrow: I take No-Shave November up a notch and stop shaving my legs and armpits!

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look Airport Refugee.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment