Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 20: Sympathy For The Devil

I almost forgot to write today's entry. Between staying up late to write, submitting stories, shopping with my wife, and panicking when I realized my kids would be home from school before I got back from the store, blogging and No-Shave November pics were the farthest thing from my mind.

Thank God for friends with smartphones. I'm not going to say Thank God for smartphones, as I think they are the spawn of Satan and are here to ruin us, but I'm glad I have friends who do have them, and can snap a pic and e-mail it to me in a pinch.

Behold!

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look, Up For Review.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment