Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 21: Put Some Though Into It

Last night I started work on a Thanksgiving story, to be read either during or after Thanksgiving dinner. I just hope I can finish it in time. I mean, I know I won't have a polished final draft, but if I can just have something that will keep everybody entertained for 10 or 20 minutes, I'll be happy. It's going to be a near thing, but if I work hard on it again tonight and put in some time on Thursday morning, I think I can do it. If not, just don't tell my family about it, okay? What they don't know won't hurt them.

Since you asked, it's called "Turkey Day," which doesn't give away much, I know. I'm not going to tell you what it's about until after Thanksgiving because - and don't take this personally - I'm afraid I just don't know that I can trust you not to either tell my family or be my family.

Okay, enough about family and writing and Thanksgiving. On to the really important stuff!

So, I'm replaying my way through Grand Theft Auto IV...

Just kidding. That was just a test to see whether or not you're secretly a member of my family. I know that Grand Theft Auto IV isn't nearly as important as family, or even writing or Thanksgiving. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the other hand...


DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look, Wooly Manmouth.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment