Sunday, November 25, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 25: Take What You're Given

I am Mr. Monopoly.

Is it wrong to rejoice in winning your first game of Monopoly ever when it's against your kids? It kind of feels like it is, but I just can't help myself. I've played Monopoly since I was my kids' age, and I have never once just trounced an opponent before. It shouldn't feel great to have that first big win come while playing against a thirteen year-old, a ten year-old, and a six year-old, but it does!

Okay, perhaps I'm overstating it a teensy bit. I didn't actually force them any of them to hand over their money and property. They all just quit. But a win by attrition is still a win, and I will take it!

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look, Mole-Man.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment