Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 13: We'll Call You

Well, I still haven't heard from the furnace guy. I know I should call him, but if you've been following me all month you'll remember that I'm terrified of the phone (CLICK HERE for that post).

What's that you say? You say this month is all about being manly, so I should man-up and make the call?

By thunder, you're right! I can't cower here in my chilly house and refuse to call the furnace repairman just because I'm deathly afraid of the telephone! I must conquer my fears! I must overcome! I must...

Crap! The phone is ringing and nobody else is home to answer it!

If you don't hear back from me, tell my wife I love her...

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look, Happy-Go-Unlucky.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment