Thursday, November 8, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 8: Writing Wrongs

I had my weekly writer's meeting with my friend Rob today. We get together once a week at a Taco Time near his office and talk about what we've been writing and what our goals for the week are. My goal this week is to actually write something.

Last May I started a movie review show on YouTube called Road To The Movies (CLICK HERE to go to our channel or HERE to go to our blog) and I haven't written anything but movie reviews and blog posts since. Well, I started a few short stories, but I haven't finished anything, and if you never finish it - when it comes to a story, at least - you might as well have never started it.

So tonight I write! Motivated or not, inspired or blocked, when I get home from work tonight I'm going to sit down and write until it's time to go to bed! If I do really well, I might finish this story I'm in the middle of. Then, on to my favorite part of writing: The submission process!

(Could you feel the sarcasm in that last line? Yeah, it was either that or just start cursing uncontrollably.)

Excelsior!

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look You Forgot To Wipe That Crap Off Your Face.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment