Sunday, November 18, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 18: Stay The Course

Today's post comes more from a desire to stick with posting every day this month than out of any necessity to do so. Nothing out of the ordinary happened since my last post, so I don't really have much to say.

I did post a movie review over at the Road To The Movies blog (CLICK HERE to read that), and I have stuck to my 250 words per day fiction writing, but that's about it. I didn't exercise yesterday or Friday, but I'm going to exercise tonight, so no fear there.

I'm getting together with my brothers in just a bit, so maybe something for tomorrow's post will come out of that. Otherwise, yeah, just trying to stick with it. If I can't write a couple of paragraphs about my day - even when nothing happened - how can I expect to be able to stick with writing fiction?

See you tomorrow!

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look, S.S.D.D.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment