Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The No-Shave November Logs, Day 6: Take It Like A Man

Well, I cast my vote and now I get to wait and see whether I'm getting raped by a donkey or an elephant for the next four years. And it is rape. Don't think that my vote changed that. When the only choice you're given is, "Will that be elephant dick or donkey dick, or would you prefer to let someone else decide?" it's not consentual. And if you think the rape metaphor isn't accurate, I agree. It doesn't even come close to what's going on here. In a rape, only one person is having their insides torn apart and possibly getting impregnated with a child they don't want. In an election, the whole country is having its insides torn apart, and we're all definitely being impregnated with a baby (read: future) that - while we may convince ourselves was a blessing, and may even come to adore - we didn't ask for.

And before you say, "But most of the country did ask for it," remember that most of the country is too dumb to realize they're being used. Would you say that a girl who gets roofied at a party was asking for it just because she didn't resist?

If my language and imagery is too graphic or offensive for you, I apologize, but I assure you it's no more graphic or offensive than what's being done to this country and to future generations of Americans. I may have chosen one type of rape over another, but as that donkey/elephant looms behind me, thrusting like a jackhammer, don't try to tell me it's love.

DAILY NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER PIC:


I call this look Let's Get This Over With.


You can follow me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE) too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment