Sunday, September 14, 2014

They Say You Never Forget Your First Time

It's up now!!!

I am, of course, referring to my first published story - Digit - which you can find in audio format by heading over to Pseudopod.org (CLICK HERE to go straight to it!), where you can stream it or download it, along with a backlog of over 400 more episodes, for free. It's also on iTunes, on Pseudopod's podcast page (it's episode 403: Flash On The Borderlands XXI: The Tyranny Of Objects).

Thank you so much to Pseudopod, for being the first to purchase one of my stories (Follow them on Twitter and subscribe to them on iTunes!), and to Kyle Akers, for a fantastic reading (Follow him on Twitter as well!)!

So give the story a listen, will ya?

Oh, and for a little extra fun, CLICK HERE and download or stream Pseudopod 285: Kill Screen - the very first horror podcast I ever listened to. It gave me a good chill, but then, I am a child of the '80s.

-GABE

Remember, you can FOLLOW me on Twitter (CLICK HERE) and Instagram (CLICK HERE), LIKE me on Facebook (CLICK HERE), and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel (CLICK HERE) if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment